We currently only offer doorstep delivery by J&T Express and takes around 1-3 working days after order has been placed & paid.
- Free for orders S$60 and above.
- S$3.50 for orders below S$60.
We intend to add express delivery options in time to come.
An email with the parcel tracking link will be sent to you once your order has been processed and a tracking number is available. You can then track the status of your parcel via the provided link. Alternatively, you may access the tracking link via your order history if you have an account with us.
Depending on the courier, your delivery may be rescheduled, or they may place it in a secure location right outside your doorstep.
- Credit/Debit card via Stripe (similar to PayPal)
- PayNow or Bank Transfer
If you are paying via card, the below are the most common reasons why your payment has failed.
- Incorrect card details (e.g. expiry date, CVC code)
- Expired card
- Incorrect OTP
If your card payment has failed but is not due to the above, you may reach out to us for further assistance.
In order to eliminate fraudulent transactions using stolen credit card details, our website only accepts card payments that are authenticated by OTP. If your card does not support OTP authentication, please use another card or an alternate form of payment.
You should receive an order confirmation email within minutes of submitting your order. The email may sometimes end up in your junk/spam folder, in which case, please help us by marking as non-spam so that further updates will reach your inbox.
If you did not receive any order confirmation email after placing your order, do not worry. Reach out to us and we'll look into it.
For non-card payments, the payment status may only be updated by the next working day after payment has been made.
If it has been more than one full working day since you've made payment and the status still shows as "Pending Payment", please reach out to us to verify your payment.
We do not provide discounts for bulk orders for local resellers.
If you are intending to purchase and export the products overseas, we may be able to provide a wholesale discount, subject to the following:
- Your freight forwarder is able to provide us with a subsidiary export certificate to show the goods are exported.
- Minimum order amount of S$3,000 after discount.
- Minimum order quantity for certain SKUs may apply.
Registering for an account is optional, but a member enjoys the following benefits:
Earn Rebate Points
- Each purchase of an item earns you rebate points. These rebate points are used to offset your next purchase.
Earn Points with Product Reviews
- Earn 10 points for each product review that you make. You can only leave one review per product variant, and only if you have purchased it via our website previously as a member. You will be able to use these points to offset part of your next purchase.
Check Purchase Status
- All orders are processed and packed within 1 working day upon completion of payment, but if you're worried your order has been missed out on, you can check its status in your purchase history.
- Check your purchase history to see what were your previous purchases with us.
Quicker Future Checkouts
- Your delivery details will be associated with your account and these fields are automatically populated during your next checkout.
- Note: We do not store credit/debit card details.
Each purchase of an item earns you rebate points. These rebate points are used to offset your next purchase. Every 10 points will be used to offset S$0.10 off your purchase.
As a member, you will also be able to leave product reviews for products that you have purchased before via our website (via a member checkout). You will get 10 points for each review that you leave.
Rebate points can be kept for up to 1 year, and if unused, will be subsequently forfeited.
The amount of points each item gives is calculated by our system and determined by many factors such as cost, margin, inventory turnover, restocking lead time and so on. As such, even the same product may give differing points across various batches. While not entirely perfect, the point system is to help us pass cost savings to customers when certain factors shift in our favour, without having to constantly adjust our selling price. These factors may include fluctuation in currency exchange rates, freight cost, seasonal changes in wholesale rates etc.
Rebate points can be kept for up to 1 year, and if unused, will be subsequently forfeited.
You can check your points history and balance via your account dashboard.
Except for the purpose(s) stated below, we have not and will not release or sell personal information, nor the aggregate information or statistics, of our customers to third parties.
- Information required for the smooth delivery of each order is provided to the contracted delivery partner. These information includes recipient name, recipient mobile number, delivery address, parcel weight, parcel dimensions and parcel value.
The simplest way for us to protect your data is to never see (or have access to) your card data at all. Hence, we do not store your credit card details nor do we give you the option to.
Instead, when a card transaction happens, you are directed to the payment gateway's website. The card information you provide is securely transmitted directly to the payment gateway without it passing through our servers. Stripe is our current payment gateway provider and has been audited by an independent PCI Qualified Security Assessor (QSA) and is certified as a PCI Level 1 Service Provider. This is the most stringent level of certification available in the payments industry.
We do not ever store your password in our database. We use a non-reversible, one-way encryption method to store your password. This is especially important since a vast majority of people re-use the same password across multiple accounts.
Not storing your password ensures that your other accounts are kept safe even if our database gets compromised by hackers or misused by unethical employees.
Products are non-returnable once opened or used unless you have reason to believe that the product is not authentic, in which case we will offer a refund provided that it can be shown that the product itself (not packaging) is indeed different from the store-bought version purchased from the official retail outlet. Comparisons should not be made to other versions bought from non-official sources.
While the above may seem like a very stringent requirement, we hope for your understanding that we need to guard ourselves against trivial claims. If your claim is real, we will not dismiss it without proper consideration.
For wrongly delivered items or products with defects, do give us a call and we will be glad to arrange an exchange for you.
For more information, please refer to our Returns Policy.
If you receive an incorrect item, please reach out to us for assistance.
If your parcel comes with a missing item(s), please follow the steps below:
1) Inspect the parcel immediately for signs of tampering and keep it in the original condition that you've received it in as best as you can. Do not throw the parcel box or any packaging material away. You may wish to take photos or a video of the package if possible.
2) Contact us and let us know what is the missing item(s).
3) Give us 1-2 working days to retrieve our packing camera footage, so that we can ascertain whether the missing item(s) is due to theft.
There are usually two outcomes:
Packer left out the item(s) during packing
- We'll arrange for the missing item(s) to be delivered to you (at no additional fee of course).
Item(s) was packed but missing upon your receipt
- This will be classified as a package pilferage (theft of contents of package) and we'll submit a report, together with our packing camera footage and your photos/video of the received package, to the courier company for them to take the necessary action.
- In such a case, please be absolutely sure that the missing item(s) is not due to a miscommunication between you and other members of the household as the courier company may choose to escalate the case to the authorities.
Hush Cosmetics Pte. Ltd. is a company incorporated under the laws of Singapore (UEN & GST Registration No.: 201426278W).
Rest assured that all our products are authentic. Across the various brands that we supply, we get our products from a combination of:
- The brand companies
- Authorised retailers of the brand
- Suppliers in the originating country whom in turn order directly from the brand offices
Our prices appear low compared to Singapore retail prices, but they are actually not that far off when compared to prices in the originating country of the relevant products. We get our products from suppliers in the originating countries and we tend to buy in quantities that allow us to get a good discount off the retail price there. Factoring in shipping costs, and a small profit margin for ourselves, we are usually able to price our items similar to the price you would have gotten for yourself had you flown all the way to the originating country to purchase it.
As our discount are always a certain percentage off the originating country retail price, we may at times even be able to price the items cheaper than what it is sold in the originating country if they are high value yet low weight items.
While we have the utmost faith in our suppliers, our responsibility to our customers require that we still check our goods regularly to ensure that no imitation products have been mixed in. For this, we do random checks for every shipment and every product type.
If however, you have a valid basis to believe that the product you receive is not authentic, contact us immediately and we will do our utmost to ascertain whether your claim is true. We understand that imitation products may also look almost identical to the authentic product in terms of packaging. Hence, we do allow a refund in the event that the product has been opened or partially used if it can be shown that the product (not packaging) is indeed different from the store-bought version purchased from the official retail outlet, provided that the difference is not due to a renewed product. Comparisons should not be made to other versions bought from non-official sources. Do note that there may be packaging differences as some brands have differing packaging for export items versus those meant for domestic sale in the brand originating country. Our items will correspond to those meant for domestic sale of where the products were imported.
Yes we can. Just navigate to the out of stock product, click on the "Email Me When Available" button and submit your email.
An email notification will be sent to you when the product is restocked.
Unfortunately, we refrain from providing advice or product recommendation. For that, we have enabled user product reviews so that buyers may base their purchasing decisions on peer reviews. We also keep the product descriptions updated, and these descriptions are those that are provided by the brand companies, so we believe it will adequately cover information on the intended effect and use of the products.
While it seems that such recommendation advice would be an integral part of customer service, and is common in the industry, we have deliberately refrained from doing so due to the following reasons:
We are a service provider, not a seller
Think of us as the supermarket itself rather than the brand representatives/salesmen persuading you to buy their respective products. We source, import, stock and restock the goods, and act as the cashier when you want to pay for your purchases. Our role is to provide convenience, affordability and peace of mind, not to hard sell you.
We have to remain brand neutral
We supply a variety of brands and cannot advocate one over the others. We do not think there is any brand that is always superior to another, and believe that they continue to exist in the market for a reason. Some products may work for some but not for others and vice versa.
We are not skincare experts
It would not be right for us to give advice since we are not qualified dermatologists nor experts in the subject matter. It is also practically impossible for us to have tried all the products, that we sell, for a sufficient period of time, so it would be hard for us to advise based on our personal experience as well.