- Unpacking inbound goods
- Pick & pack orders
- Listing management
- Handling enquiries (no product recommendation or skincare advice)
- Other duties depending on individual aptitude
The candidate should be
- able to communicate and write in grammatically correct English for the purposes of listing management and handling enquiries;
- versatile and willing to learn the minimal operational aspects of the business;
- able to work independently with minimal supervision at times;
- be able to work at a fast-pace at times during peak sales season; and
Before you apply, you should know that
- We're an extremely lean hands-on team, which means we need to cover for each other often.
- This is not a glamorous role. If anything, it is mostly mundane and repetitive.
- Our warehouse/office (air-conditioned) is situated at 10 Jalan Buroh, which is at the Southwestern part of Singapore, and far off from residential areas.
- Working hours are Mondays to Fridays: 9.30am to 5.30pm with a 1-hour lunch break in between.
- Basic salary: Up to SGD 2,500.
- No prior experience needed.
- Singaporeans only.
- We welcome you to send in your updated resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with the email subject "Consideration for Role of E-Commerce Operations Executive - <Your Full Name>"
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.